Wednesday, September 19

photo dump.

of the last couple of weeks…

in case I haven’t mentioned lately, I LOVE, LOVE being home with my babies – not that we’re really home that often but whateverSmile

ready to go to nanny & vanpa’s
{funny story…the plan was to bathe the kiddos, pack up the car, and drive to katy while they fell asleep. brian and I went outside to pack up the truck while cc stayed inside with the kids – or so we thought! a certain little girl followed us out and when I turned around, she was already up in her carseat with her paci & pup pup ready to go! sweet baby!}
IMAG0302
someone showing off his new backpack – so proud!
IMAG0303IMAG0304
sister ready to drop her big brother off at school. she has two baby dolls & minnie to keep her company!
IMAG0305
free chick-fil-a breakfast last week!! nice!
IMAG0306
hanging with the girls!
IMAG0307IMAG0309
this is the outfit she picked out when I accidentally left her closet open. nevermind that the fleece is a few sizes too small!
IMAG0313
napping babies – love these pics!
IMAG0314IMAG0315
driving the racecar at lowes…
IMAG0316
self portraits…
IMAG0318IMAG0321
I think she’s comfySmile
IMAG0322
playtime!! we love our friends!!
IMAG0323IMAG0324

No comments: