Thursday, September 6

avery’s first gymnastics class.

vanpa definitely wins amazing daddy/grandfather of the year award! last night, I woke up feeling AWFUL! my stomach was hurting like crazy and I couldn’t get it to stop no matter what I did. I didn’t sleep all night and there was no way I would be able to take care of the kids this morning and get e to school and aj to gymnastics. brian had a sim today that he was in charge of and couldn’t really miss so I call the parents. mum had something she had to do as well but vanpa offered to come down and take care of the kiddos {of course, he did this before I told him it was gymnastics daySmile}.

at 7am, vanpa got here {after an hour drive no less!} and got to work while I went and took a nap. the kids had a ball playing with vanpa while I slept and when I woke up, I felt much better! the fact that I was even able to sleep was a huge step in the right direction. after dressing the kids and getting them and their stuff in the car, vanpa dropped e off at school and then took aj to gymnastics.

because I was feeling better, I wanted to watch aj’s first day so I headed to the gym and hid so she didn’t see me. I couldn’t get great pictures because I couldn’t use a flash {she would find me} and I was shooting through a window. I couldn’t get my settings just right because I was generally popping up above the window, taking the picture, and then hiding again but I was able to get a few. vanpa was such a good sport and aj seemed to have a good time!!

getting miss priss ready and walking in…
IMG_5747IMG_5748IMG_5749
IMG_5750
getting started…
IMG_5752IMG_5753
IMG_5754
IMG_5755IMG_5756IMG_5757IMG_5760
getting her stamps after class…
IMG_5763

thank you again vanpa!!! you are awesome and we love you so much!!

No comments: