Tuesday, September 4

first day of happy harbour preschool.

evan is starting a new school this year since I am staying home. he is going tuesdays and thursdays and it’s at our church. he loves, loves school so he was really excited to get going this morning. mommy didn’t do so well on the backpack/lunchbox thing and his new one is backordered so he had to use his old diaper bag {which is WAY too big for him} for his first day. I also watched mr. grayson today while his mommy was at work so it made for an exciting morningSmile 

at home before school…
IMG_5737IMG_5738IMG_5739IMG_5741IMG_5742IMG_5743IMG_5744IMG_5745
all of the kiddos did great this morning and we were a little early so I turned grayson’s car seat around so he could see everything while we waited in the car…
IMAG0295IMAG0297
evan walked right into his classroom and started playing and paid absolutely no attention to me – I couldn’t even get a goodbye!
IMAG0298
sister was a whole different story. she threw herself on the floor screaming “no mommy, bubba! no mommy, bubba!” it broke my heart that she wanted her bubba so badly {it was also a little challenging trying to get her limp, tantruming body off the floor while holding grayson but somehow, I managed. she was fine once we got home but she was more than ready to go and get him at 130!!!!

No comments: