Saturday, September 29

aggies btho the piggies.

and some of our arkansas family was there to see itSmile carroll, connor, and caroline made the trek to college station and even though it wasn’t much of a game {58-10!! whoop!!}, I’m glad they came down! it was really fun to see them and share a little aggie gameday with them.

we didn’t take any pics before or during the game since it was raining most of the time but after the game, we headed to northgate to kill a little time before our dinner reservations. I figured anyone who visited college station had to have a beer at the chicken so the big kids went in while cc & I waited with the little ones.

IMG_2649IMG_2650
we kept the kids entertained with snacks…
IMG_2651

and mud puddlesSmile
IMG_2653IMG_2654

the pics aren’t great…I think my camera was rebelling against being brought out in the rain…

then we headed to cafĂ© eccell where we had a great dinner! it’s one of our favorites and it didn’t disappoint…

the kiddos playing peek-a-boo when they’d had enough sitting around the table…
IMAG0348

I’m glad the walls clan headed down and we were able to see them {and that our aggies finally came through Smile!}

No comments: