Friday, February 18

valentines day flowers.

i forgot to mention in my valentine’s day post that i got flowers from both of my boys this <3 day!!  brian went to the grocery store on sunday and came home with stargazer lilies – my favorite!!! 

IMG_8802

cc watched evan for us sunday afternoon so that we could get some things done and when she brought him back, he came bearing a bouquet of red tulips – another favorite!!  they were gorgeous and he handed them to me and said “happy valentine’s day” or something similar :)   cindy had picked up the flowers and then had evan practice carrying them and say “happy valentine’s day".”  unfortunately, when they came in, the dogs went nuts and evan threw the flowers on the ground and started crying {he was super sleepy by this point} but he quickly recovered and it was so precious having him hand me the tulips {which were nearly bigger than him:)}.  thank so much cindy!!  i will never forget my little man bringing me flowers!

IMG_8801

No comments: