Tuesday, June 25

evan lately.

mister e has had quite a few “funnies” lately that we don’t want to forget…

a few nights ago, jaxon & grayson spent the night while their parents were working. since e has his big boy bed now, we pulled the trundle mattress from avery’s room into e’s room and jaxon slept “on the bottom” while e slept “up top.” we had to go in a few times because we could hear the boys talking but then things got quiet {e’s monitor was in the game room so I could hear grayson}. I went in to check on grayson and was surprised when I saw light around the outside of e’s door. when I opened the door, both boys bolted for their beds. they had been sitting on the floor playing with the toys in e’s room. it took everything in me not to laugh but I didn’t – somehow! – and told them that they were to go to sleep. if I had to come in again, I would separate them – so mean! haha! e immediately said “mommy, I’ll turn out my lamp. I love you!” little stinker! love that boy!

the night after jaxon spent the night, I was tucking e into bed for the night and he asked me to sleep in his bed with him. I told him I couldn’t do that because I needed to sleep in my bed. he told me he was afraid tick tock crock was going to get him. I asked if he thought mummy or daddy or rylea or addie would let tick tock crock get him and thought for a second and then said “no. tick tock crock is scared of rylea & addie’s bark anyway” and went to sleep. I just love the innocence of a little one & the way his mind processes different situations!

we have so many more stories that I need to be better about getting down but those were a few that we thought were cute & funny!

No comments: