Saturday, October 13

cheeseballs.

this morning, we were going to hang around while daddy went to his soccer game but the plans changed. e told me he was sad and when I asked why, he said “cause I miss my daddy.” so I asked him if he wanted to go to daddy’s soccer game and the answer was an ecstatic "YES!!” so off we went! I thought avery was hilarious with her doll tucked in next to her but when I went to take a pic of her, e wanted me to take his pic, and this is what he does…nice!

IMAG0379IMAG0380
when we got home from the game, we played outside for awhile and he wanted his pic taken again…a little better!
IMAG0381

the rest of the day, the kiddos headed over to cc’s house so that bri and I could get some things done around the house and then have a date night! I don’t have any pics but heard they were all busy, busy and had a blast!!! thanks for the time cc!!

No comments: