Friday, July 6

slumber party at nanny & vanpa’s.

this afternoon, we headed up to katy to drop the munchkins off for a slumber party with nanny & vanpa. when uncle james was here, he took e to toys r us to pick out a birthday present. while they were there, all of the brio trains were on major sale so mum and dad bought e TONS of them! I have been hearing all week about how he wants to go to nanny & vanpa’s to play with trains and cars and brian & I had some things we wanted to get done so off to katy we went! we met for dinner at olive garden…

IMAG0199IMAG0200IMAG0201

at the end of dinner, I said “let’s go to nanny & vanpa’s” to which evan, completely out of the blue, threw up his hands and shouted “I’m so excited!!!!!” haha!!!

we got the occasional picture but I would say from how exhausted they were, they had a good time!! thanks for the time off mummy & daddy!!

No comments: