Wednesday, July 18

2 cute evan things.

1. this morning, e and I were going through my facebook pics {there really aren’t that many because I rarely post pics to facebook but there are still some good ones!}. he saw a pic of me pregnant and I told him he was in my belly in that picture. he turned to me completely seriously and said “mommy, we don’t eat babies. we eat food. babies are yucky. food is yummy. we don’t eat babies!” haha!!!

2. he had a rough morning this morning. he went to bed a little late last night and got up at the normal time so he’s tired {and of course, not napping today but whateverSmile}. I always make him get in his bed and after 45 minutes, if he’s not asleep, I go and get him and he can watch a tv show or movie while sister is asleep. I just got him and sat him next to me. he turned to me, looked me in the eyes and said “I love you so much mommy!” just what this mommy needed to hear today!! love these kids!

No comments: