Tuesday, June 12

evan’s first dentist visit.

and this momma was nervous!! I tried to talk it up all day so that he was good to go but knowing that he likes to fight us when brushing teeth + baby sister coming along + daddy being at work + going right after nap during grumpy time = a recipe for disaster. luckily I played it off well and little man did SO WELL!!! he walked right in, climbed up in the chair and let the hygienist poke at his teeth, clean them, floss them{?!?!?}, and even did fluoride!!! are you kidding me?!?!? he was amazing and I was one proud momma!! I think he wants us to install one of the water sprayers and the suckers in his bathroom because he loved getting to do that Smile  so proud and best of all, his teeth look great {even with the massive cracked one in frontSmile}

IMAG0152IMAG0153IMAG0154IMAG0155IMAG0156IMAG0157

No comments: