Monday, August 22

avery’s first day of school.

avery started school today at kiddie academy, the same place evan goes. i call it school because evan has learned SOOOO much there and by definition, that is what school is (and it makes me feel better to call it that :)). to say i was sad/nervous/not wanting to send her, would be an understatement. i love, love, love kiddie academy, but i’m having a hard time with “strangers” spending all day with my babies instead of me. i guess i got used to having my kiddos at home with me since i have spent 5 of the last 7 months with them. i’m sure i will get used to the new normal but i miss them both terribly!!

anyway, enough about me :) how did miss aj do? she apparently had a good day!! there were a couple of times that she got upset because someone wasn’t sitting right next to her. this is one of the things i am hoping school will help with. she ate well – of course! – but napping was a little off as expected. she took her normal 40 minute nap in the morning but only took about a 30 minute nap in the afternoon. she’s just nosy and wanted to see what was going on!

here’s hoping she continues to do well!!!

my babies before avery’s first day of school.
IMG_1190
IMG_1191
IMG_1192

No comments: