Tuesday, May 11

mother’s day.

we had a typical saturday with soccer and not much else but sunday was my second 1st mother’s day!!! huh?? mother’s day in england is earlier in the year and happened to be while we were there so i got to have mother’s day then and then again this past sunday :)  my boys spoiled me with my hubby’s yummy eggs for breakfast!  then i got my mother’s day cards as well as a plate that evan had made for me at daycare {dumb me still hasn’t taken a picture of it!}.  it has his footprints as well as caterpillars made out of his toe prints – too cute!!

evan helped daddy with laundry…IMG_6878IMG_6880 and then played on the floor…
IMG_6882

we didn’t take many pictures but we cooked out that afternoon and nanny, vanpa, juliet, troy, and jaxon came over for a late lunch which was super yummy!! too bad mummy forgot about her camera:)

what a fun day!!!

I  L O V E  M Y  B O Y S ! !

No comments: