Tuesday, April 7

puppies swimming (& my belly:)).

this past sunday, we took the girls swimming at cc & grumps house.  rylea absolutely loves swimming in the pool and we were wondering how addie would do since she is finally getting into the lake on her own.  she still wasn’t convinced of going further than the first step but that is better than before when she refused to get in at all!  the girls had a blast & were pooped from chasing the frisbee.  i also got a lovely sunburn out of the deal – oops!

incidentally, there are a few pics of my belly these days.  we have been TERRIBLE about taking pictures of my expanding belly as we go along (stop laughing ali & laura:)) so my awesome father-in-law caught a few while he was taking shots of his grandpuppies playing.  enjoy!

 

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

pic7

pic8

1 comment:

aunt trashley :) said...

i need to go to the river to practice my frisbee throwing skills for the dogs! love the pics - rylea is just precious! ha. ;)