Friday, May 16

busted camera.

my sweet hubby is going to build a website for me for my invitation/scrapbook/whatever "business" & wanted to take pictures of the scrapbook i just finished for someone (can't say who - it's a surprise :)) before i give it to them. last night, he got the whole "photoshoot" set up to just to have my camera give out (well not really give out but it puts random stripes across the pictures so not ideal either:( ).
it's a really good camera & i love it but i should not be surprised it has finally started acting up. when we went to visit james in pensacola a few months ago, we took rylea to the beach. of course i took my camera with me so i could get pictures of the family. when i reached down to pick up rylea's toy in the ocean, the camera fell out of my pocket and took a little dip. when it dried out completely a few days later, it worked fine. strange thing is that the next time we were near salt water (visiting james in corpus), my camera wouldn't turn on. we thought it was just "allergic" to salt water but apparently it was more broken than we thought. sooooo, guess it's time to start looking for a replacement. next time, we'll try to remember that cameras don't like the water too much :)

here are some pics from the "camera-busting" pensacola trip...

rylea playing on the beach.

No comments: