Friday, August 1

hi from london.

so i've up & left brian at home with our two little girls :) i'm in london right now visiting my family and having fun. life at our house was fun before i left. having 4 dogs in the house definitely was an experience - especially with a grumpy pound puppy (my parent's dog, baley)! when my parent's two dogs went home, our house seemed very peaceful - even with the new addition to our family. having addie has definitely made our lives easier. they keep each other company and wear each other out. we can take them on walks when it cool off at night instead of in the heat of the day. we are loving it!! i'll have to post pictures of them soon!
so back to london. mum & i are over here for my cousin's wedding as well as to help my grandpa sort his flat out before moving to a new one. so far we are having a great time!! here are a few pics in the garden to enjoy...

No comments: